In this post, I am going to share the best way to download gionee xender and install it on your Pc. So, this post is all about Xender for PC. If you want to run Xender on PC, then you should not worry because it is supported to run on almost every PC. There is a PC version of xender, which is named as “Xender web on PC“. With the use of Xender web, you can transfer files between two computers or two smartphones. In this post, we are showing you the exact procedure to run Gionee Xender on PC.
Gionee Xender on PC / Laptop
- First of all, you have to start the Xender app on your smartphone. After that, we can proceed to run Gionee Xender on PC.
- Once you start the Gionee Xender on your smartphone, Press that huge Red “Plus (+)” radio button on lower right of the screen and choose “Connect PC” Option.
Read Also:- Download Xender app for PC
- Now, you’ll get an option to choose from “Connect by Scanning QR Code” and “Connect by Wi-Fi hotspot”. Choose the second option, which is “Connect by Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Now, your smartphone will create a Wi-Fi hotspot and display a web URL. You just have to connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot from your Laptop and enter the exact URL in your web browser. Here, any web browser will work fine.
- After entering the address, the Xender app on smartphone will ask for authorization, choose on “Accept” and you’ll be able to access xender on PC and Xender on Laptop without any worries. Now, you can share and receive files from your smartphone to your PC.
Run Xender App On PC
So, these was the brief tutorial on how to use Gionee Xender on PC or Gionee Xender on Laptop. If you follow this tutorial correctly, then you can easily transfer file between smartphone and PC without any worries via Xender for PC. If you are interested in such more interesting tricks about Xender app on PC, then keep following us.